Thursday 4 September 2014

Leopard print




Hello!

I'm not one for leopard print it's always been a print I've been scared to wear, but whilst I was browsing though the ASOS sale last week I spotted this beauty and fell In love. Midi dresses are by far my favourite, so with the high neck and low scoop back on this one I couldn't really say no! I'm surprised how much I love this, turns out a bit of leopard print never hurt. This fits like a glove, it goes in at the waist and slightly flares out to give me some shape. I've teamed it with my leather jacket, Chelsea boots and a big black bag. I shall definitely be taking this to Amsterdam in a weeks time! Eek!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx