Thursday 7 August 2014

White Midi Skirt




Hello my lovelies,

Where have these weeks gone?! time seems to be flying lately which has left me no free time to blog. But I have the afternoon off so hopefully I can get a few post done (: 

I picked up this white midi skirt from Primark in April for my holiday in may which I didn't actually wear! For some reason I find it hard to wear white on my bottom half so was struggling with what to team it with. So the other day I decided to try it with my denim shirt and it works quick nicely, the skirt has a lovely spotted print all over it which adds a little bit more detail to the outfit. To add a pop of colour I wore my beloved lemon topshop bag!

I decided to get my hair cut the other day so I shall show you all my new hair in the next post!

If you have any suggestions on what I can wear with this lovely skirt please to let me know! 

Hope you've all had a wonderful day! (:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx