Tuesday 22 July 2014

Style Inspiration- Ashley Madekwe

   
             Image from ring my bell

Hello!

Its been a little while! I decided to take a bit of time out for a few weeks to revise and prepare for my exam last week and also rest up as I pulled my back out whilst at work which was insanely painful but I am back and on the mend with no more maths to do, yay! 

Whilst I was off I was thinking of some different post to do on here and I came up with the idea of doing some style posts of people who's fashion sense I just love and try to recreate them with pieces I like. 

So this is the first instalment of this style inspiration  posts, and this week its the lovely Ashley Madekwe.
I'm pretty sure most know who she is and oh my her style is just on point! I love how effortless and chic she makes an outfit. 

When I saw her post from the a few weeks ago with these leather look joggers with a simple white cami and a vibrant lip I just loved this, I've not tried the joggers trend but seeing how Ashley has put them together I shall have to give them a try! 

Hope you all have a lovely day (:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx