Saturday 28 June 2014

A Little Look At My Day #10


The other day before my maths class i popped into tesco to get a magazine as I was a tad bit early, and I spotted the beautiful Alexa Chung on the front cover of glamour so of course I had to buy it. It also came with a free eyeko eye liner. I've heard so much about this so was excited to try it, I gave it ago yesterday and I'm soo disappointed mine seemed really dry and just seemed to drag along my eye. My search for the best eyeliner continues on! 

Hope you've all had a lovely day!

2 comments :

  1. I love the look of that eyeliner! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too, mine just seems so dry ): x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx