Wednesday 23 April 2014

Weekly Wishlist #2


This week I just seem to keep browsing online.. there's so many things that I want as I'm of to Florence in May I just can't help myself but keeping buying holiday things! Here is a little outfit I've put together of the items I've been lusting after the last few days!
 I love this cute stripped of the shoulder top teamed with this flared red skirt from Zara (the picture isn't showing how pretty is it but I'll leave a link!) I do love a leather jacket and this white one may find its way into my wardrobe, it'd make a nice change from my everyday black one. I brought a pair of nude sling-backs from new look for the wedding in Florence and I've completely fallen in love with this type of heels so when I spotted these ones on asos I couldn't resist. I think they'd be perfect with either this skirt, dresses or even jeans! 

Hope you've all had a lovely day!

3 comments :

  1. That skirt is gorgeous! I'm not sure if it's because my local Zara is so busy, but I never find great stuff in there and I know they have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really find much in mine either but online does have some goodies i may have to make a little order! x

      Delete
  2. Love the skirt!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post every day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx