Tuesday 22 April 2014

Daisy chains

                        

Black top h&m (old),Jackets Topshop (old),Boots asos, Skirt Primark, Bag Topshop


Hello My lovelies,

I have no idea where the last 11 days went since my last post! I've been insanely busy with work last week and I managed to blag the bank holiday off for once so took full advantage! Hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend.

I popped into primark last week before I started work and spotted this amazing floaty daisy midi skirt for just £10! I've never owned a midi skirt or really been into them that much but I think this one has changed my mind, I absolutely love it. So i had to pick it up and as I'm off to Florence in May it would be ideal for little days/trips out. I may have to do another sneaky little trip to primark this week to find some more of these pretty skirts!

Have a lovely day! 

2 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx