Wednesday 26 March 2014

Weekly Wish List


Hello my lovelies!

Today's post is a wish list, I am well and truly in holiday mode and as I'm going to Florence in may its time I started getting a few things for my trip!

I spotted these sunglasses on asos and I think they're so adorable, I can't get away with big glasses having a small head and all but these look super cute!

I want a little bag to take away with me if we go anywhere for the day and I don't really want to be carrying A lot around with me apart from the essentials and this bag is ideal and the colour is so pretty!

Even though this is a basic white t-shirt  I  really like the shape of this one and the three quarter sleeves, I'm in need of some new basics and this would look perfect with this cute skirt  I spotted from new look, I love the A line shape of it and the floral print is just perfect for the summer!

I'm hoping on doing these wish list weekly as I'm pretty sure there's plenty of things I'll be lusting over in the coming months (:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx