Monday 10 March 2014

A Dash Of Mint


Hello my lovelies,

This morning whilst rummaging to find something to wear i spotted this skirt in a draw full of summer things, and thought I'd let it see the light of day. I only wore this a few times in the summer as I didn't think it suited me or if I like the dipped hem at the back..but I thought id give it another try and teamed it with this cute jumper and my well loved/ battered h&m boots, its a cute floaty and girly daytime outfit. I got this off ebay for the small price of £6 there is so many on there so worth a gander (: I've been wearing my hair very wavy lately which is probably damaging it again but I just love the wavy tousled  look! I'm in need of  a some new hair products actually if you've got any recommendations then please let me know!

Hope you all have a nice day!

2 comments :

  1. I nominated you for The Liebster Award.. go to my page to see more! http://shanadidit.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely, i shall have a look (: x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx