Monday 13 January 2014

Pattern Trousers


Wait, what a post from emily?! Yes I know my lovelies its been a long time! I've had a few months break so much was going on at once that it was just getting to be too much for me, so I decided to take a step back from blogging but I've missed it rather alot so now I'm back with just a quick outfit post. I had a meeting to go to today and needed something smart to wear so I picked up these amazing patterned trousers from h&m for a measly £14.99!! I love these so much, they're slightly high waisted and are well suppose to be ankle grazes but as im 5ft9 they come to my calf.. but I still like them none the less! I teamed them with a simple white shirt and my beloved boots which are both from h&m.

Hope you're all having a lovely day! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx