Monday 8 July 2013

Boyfriend Blazer



Hello lovelies, 

Hope your all enjoying this lovely weather we're having lately! This outfit was from last week when the weather wasn't as nice as its been over the last few days. I popped into the city to meet my friend Katie for lunch and a catch up. This boyfriend style blazer has finally seen the light of day after many years in the back of my wardrobe. I love this is such a staple piece which I teamed with a white chiffon shirt and my jeans. This is a kinda go to easy outfit for me, however to add a bit of colour I chose this yellow neon and gold chain necklace I got from primark for a measly £3, complete bargain! I also popped on my beloved leopard print shoes from next. On my nails I have my trusty models own beach party, and on my lips a new Bourjois lipstick in rouge buzz I picked up this up the other day even though I should be saving.. but I absolutely love it! 

6 comments :

  1. I really like the blazer and the necklace :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, and I love your bright models own nail polish! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you i love that polish to! Such a pretty colour! x

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit, especially the blazer and necklace!!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award http://alanagetshealthy.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    Alana xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely, im glad you like it (: Ooo thanks, i shall take a look (: xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx