Tuesday 7 May 2013

A Little Look At My Week(s)

Hello Lovelies, 

I hope you've all been enjoying the bank holiday and the beautiful weather we've been having! I can't remember the last time I did one of these lil' post of my week in photo, I've been so rubbish keeping up to date lately but I've sat down this evening and written up a few post for the next few days! So here are a few things I've been up to lately:

It was my sisters wedding a few weeks ago, was such a beautiful day! 

My two very smart and scrubbed up well brothers Daniel and Lucas and his girlfriend.

The most yummyest amazing white chocolate cheese cake that i could just eat every day topped with a cute little strawberry shaped into a rose!

The ladies in my family, All looked soo lovely!

Gambling the night away pretending to be in Vegas.


The gorgeous wedding cake made by my mum!

My first time eating at prezzo, was rather yummy! 

I'm in love with this pink cardigan, soo bright and summery! 

My little munchkin catching a few rays in the glorious weather we've been having!

In undecided on these polka dot jeans..

Lovely bright yellow polish for summer. 

Love this hair mask! Makes the ends of my hair feel soo soft!

I've set this out slightly differently then my usual weekly photos, is it better this way or smaller photos in a little grid? please let me know!  
Hope you've all had a wonderful day! 

4 comments :

  1. everyone looks gorgeous! and I can't believe your mum made that cake! looks so professional! x

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww congrats to your sister!! You all look lovely and the cake is amazing, your mum is a pro.
    I'm fascinated with the strawberry rose. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very yummy cake too! Aw thankyou! same i don't know who'd have the time to do that! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx