Saturday 27 April 2013

IM BACK!


Hello you lovely bunch of people! 

Long time no speak! Question is where have I been? Well I wish I could enlighten you and show you that I've been exploring and travelling around that's why I haven't seemed to be on top form with my little blog lately but I really haven't been doing much apart from working and it was my sisters wedding which evolved alot of smiling and eating till you just couldn't move, shall have a post of snaps of the day soon! I've had a bit of the ol' bloggers block lately, I just didn't seem to have much to say or not known what to say and its sad as I love my blog to pieces and would never abandon it completely I think I just need a bit of a sort out with it. I Maybe having a weekly schedule of what I want to post will help, what do you guy think of what to do? Also this year even though I do love my design I want to change it abit and get to grips of how to re design my blog, so if anyone has any tips and tricks of how they do it and what they use please let me know you'd be complete saviour! I truly am so grateful for each and every person who views, comments, reads and follows. You all are amazing and I simply love that you've helped my little blog get to where it is, I am so thankful! 

Hope you've had a lovely start to your weekend! 

4 comments :

  1. My blogging schedule was Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and a week in photos post on Sunday if I have enough pictures. I recently started blogging daily but that was good before I started :) Hope that helps x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo thats a quite nice schedule for posting! Thanks lovely xx

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! Uni work has been so on top of me lately that I've been a bit absent in the blogging world recently too!

    Efia @ Effy Talks Life

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Oh bless, uni is such a stress at times, but hope its going well (: xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx