Monday 1 April 2013

Blue Ombre


Hello my lovelies,

I'm back! I decided to take a little break for a week or two, so much was going on I just couldn't cope so I needed some time to myself. But I've thoroughly missed blogging so I'm back with a little nail of the day! I decided to try ombre on my nails. I started off painting them a light blue which was blue moon by Barry m, then sponged on a slightly darker blue which was an mua polish and finally a dark electric blue by Barry m called indigo. I really quite like the effect ombre polish does, its a really simple way of having a different effect on your nails. 

Hope you all have a lovely week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx