Monday 11 March 2013

Blue Monday


Hello my lovelies!

 Last week I was loving this polish from MUA, I got this such a long time ago and have rekindled my love for it. Its a gorgeous vibrant blue, the colour is so opaque and bright it will be lovely for spring/summer. For a £1 this is a complete bargain, I was actually pleasantly surprise at how lovely the formula for this polish is and how nice it glides on to the nail. It lasted for about 4 days for me before it started to chip really badly, a few little bits here and there but nothing major for me to repaint them which is amazing due to how quickly I chip my nails when I'm at work! Also I started to pick it off to so its miracle its lasted this long.. I really need to stop this habit my nails are starting to look awful!

Hope your all having a lovely start to the week! 

6 comments :

  1. wow! 4 days lasting power for just £1? Is that with a top coat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised! there was a few tiny tiny bits on the side of a few nails but nothing major to repaint them. no i did't use a top coat (: x

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a bargain! Beautiful colour :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know such a bargain! (: xx

      Delete
  3. I think I have this colour and I forgot how nice it is. Think I may have to go repaint my nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did i! such a lovely bright blue! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx