Wednesday 13 February 2013

A Little Look At My Week #5


Hello Lovelies,

Here a few things I've snapped over the last week or so, 

Organised and reduced all my products on my draws, its looking very tidy! Finally able to have a decent length fishtail plait, Even though I shouldn't be buying stuff who can say no to a Khaki shirt for a fiver, bargain!
Buying children's vitamins as I'm a wuss with taking tablets.. My new cover and little homely bits. My home made cushion. 
I have so many little memories around my mirror, Looking through old sketch books at my work. I made my first ever pancake, and it was rather scrummy!

Hope your all having a lovely day! 

6 comments :

  1. Looks like you've had a lovely week and love your cushion you made :)
    Iona x
    ionablogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fish tail plait!
    Now following your blog on GFC :) WOuld you like to follow each other?

    If so, you can visit my blog here:

    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Thanks!

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx