Friday 25 January 2013

Where There's Tea There's Hope


Hello Lovelies, 

I wanted to share with you this teapot I was given  for Christmas from my friend Jessie. I absolutely love it! Being the tea lover that I am this was just the ideal gift, its so cute and very patriotic its taken pride and place on my windowsill with all my other little nick-knacks. I think I'm actually going to get a few more little teapots with all kinds of prints and have a mini collection as I love this one so much. 

Do you have any little nick-knacks you collect or would like to? 

Hope your all having a nice day! 

8 comments :

  1. This looks so cute, I don't think tea but it would look really cute on my kitchen counter anyway haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so chic! I have a black Union Jack one, but it gets so hot once you put the tea in it! Totally useless haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, what a lovely idea to collect teapots! I'd love to collect something like teacups but sadly don't have the room for it! xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! bless, Tea cups would be such a cute thing to collect! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx