Sunday 13 January 2013

Soap and Glory Hand Food Review


I have been using Hand food for round about a year now, and it is by far one of my favourite hand creams! Before ever using this I used hand creams every so often but it wasn't something I really thought about but since January last year the skin on my hands became so unbelievable sore and flacky was just horrible! I tried a fair few hand creams but they just felt greasy and just sat on your skin for ages leaving a nasty residue. One day I was looking and 'borrowing' my sisters things and saw she had this and gave it a little try, and oh lordy I fell in love! Its so moisturising on your hands with having shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow in and smells so yummy too! It absorbs really quickly and your left with soft smooth hands without that horrible greasyness. This is just something my hands just cant cope without especially in winter and shall continue to be staple hand cream. 

Hope your all having a lovely day! 

8 comments :

  1. Hey :) I found your blog on #bbloggers and followed:)

    I love Soap and Glory - hand food is my ultimate go-to hand cream! So hydrating and sinks in fast too

    Elise Dopson x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou lovely, means alot! I love soap and glory to, their products are so good and fairly cheap! x

      Delete
  2. I had this for Christmas, can't wait to try it, just using up my old Dove one first.

    madeupformorrissey.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo lovely, Let me know what you think of it! xx

      Delete
  3. I love Hand Food- I've got a stash of spare bottles ready for whenever my current one runs out and I always make sure I'm stocked up! I love the marshmallow scent in it and like you said, not at all greasy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do i, would be lost with out it! It does smell soo good! simply love it! xx

      Delete
  4. I love hand creams and I've heard great reviews on Soap & Glory's Hand food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is defiantly my all time favourite (: xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx