Tuesday 22 January 2013

As the winter winds litter London with lonely hearts


Hello sweets,

Today I'm wearing some new purchases. I got this Vero Moda jumper of ASOS  for £11.50  in the sale total bargain, I love Vero Moda clothes so snapped this up as soon as I saw it! Its a nice light weight jumper which could easily be worn all year. I've gone grey crazy the last few weeks everything I've bought is either grey or black.. I'm quite liking wearing a grey top or jumper and having a bright lipstick on, think it suits this time of year! I also recently picked up this necklace from Primark for £1 and I've worn it to death already, I don't actually wear jewellery that much I always forget about it, but I'm liking the statement necklaces I've seen about lately shall have to start building a little collection!

Hope your all having a lovely day!

12 comments :

  1. This outfit looks lovely and the necklace is amazing! I love statement necklaces and primark sell lots of lovely ones x
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Same I'm really starting to like having statement necklaces! It does the jewellery has gotten a lot better lately! x

      Delete
  2. Love the necklace...£1! Can't go wrong! The jumpers got cute stud detailing! =) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, can't believe the necklace was £1! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I know total bargain, didn't realise untill they scanned it when i went to pay! xx

      Delete
  4. I love the necklace, such a bargainx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I know such a jammy bargain! xx

      Delete
  5. Simple yet stunning outfit! I really like your jumper :D

    The necklace gives it a slightly edgy look, and... bargain! Way to go! :)

    Naomi xxx

    whatnaomiknows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou im glad you like it! I know was total bargain, I'm really loving the necklace wearing it so much! xx

      Delete
  6. I really like your jumper, and for £1 that necklace was an absolute steal! Love good deals like that :) xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, i know was a total bargain! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx