Thursday 13 December 2012

Clothes Show Live

Hello Lovelies!

On the 8th of December I was up bright and early and on a coach making my way to the NEC in Birmingham for the Clothes Show. This was my 4th time at the event and I still absolutely love it, Its fashion and beauty heaven all in one place, bliss! The fashion show this year was based on a day in the life of a magazine from castings to fashion shows to shoots, everything you would do within a fashion magazine. 

Here are a Few pictures from the show..











 I really enjoyed the clothes show this year, and all the goodies I bought shall be coming soon!

xx

4 comments :

  1. Looks like so much fun! I regret not going this year :(

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Plus many goodies were brought haha. Aw bless there's always next year (: xx

      Delete
  2. Wow looks like you had amazing seats, so jealous of all your freebies too!

    Efia @ effytalkslife.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We weren't too close but trusty camara caught some good pictures! aw thank you lovely xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx