Tuesday 27 November 2012

The Christmas Tag!

I've seen this tag go around on a few blogs and as I'm soo excited for Christmas I thought I would give this a go!

What is your favourite thing about Christmas?

I  just love Christmas! I love the atmosphere around this time of year, every ones getting soo excited! Walking through the city just as it gets darks and seeing all the Christmas lights and decorations come to light. The amount of food and nibbles you have at Christmas too! And just having cosy nights in with the family as the big day approaches! Its exciting! 

What is your favourite make up look for the festive season?

This year I'm really liking the darker lips trend, so over the last week or so I've been mainly having dark lips and basic face.

Real tree or fake tree?

Since i was little we've always had a fake tree, as there's four of us running around think it was just easier! We would all take part in putting the decorations on, one by one putting our favourite on first.

Giving presents or receiving presents?

Both! I do prefer giving presents, I always go over the top with gifts and this year is no different, can't wait to see people faces!

Do you open your Christmas presents morning or evening?

When I was younger we would get a sack at the bottom of my bed full of goodies and being so excited and just couldn't wait we would all get together ridiculously early and open them, then go back to bed and open the ones under the tree at about 8. Now a days its not so early..  

Handmade Christmas cards or bought?

I generally buy handmade ones from this cute little shop called belly button fluff, their cards are adorable! 

What is your favourite Christmas film?

Oh i have so many, Love actually, Elf, The holiday are my top three favourites to watch. 

What is your favourite Christmas food?

Turkey sandwich's on boxing day best things to much out on! 

I'm even more excited for Christmas now after doing this tag! Now I tag  you, what are your favourite things about Christmas? 

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx