Wednesday 3 October 2012

No 7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream Review




Recently I've been trying to find a moisturiser that will help tame my oiliness but can not seem to find one to do the trick. I spotted this day cream by No 7 in Boots the other day on one of my many ventures a week in there.. I had a few £5 off vouchers to use and as I already use the exfoliator and cleanser from No 7 which I loved so why not try the day cream. As this is aimed at oily/combination skin No 7 says that the product is a light, non pore blocking moisture cream to hydrate whilst balancing oil production and preventing breakouts. And after a few weeks I can say that its a good day cream, the fact its quite light, I don't feel like my face has soo many products on it. It's also helped the small dry patches I get but I can't say that's its done much for my oiliness.. its helped a little bit and my skin has seemed a lot brighter and spot free since using it along with my other No 7 products however the oiliness is still in need of taming. I would recommend this product maybe to those who haven't got such oily skin as myself and at £12.50 its worth a go especially with a £5 off voucher! 

Have you tried any of the No 7 Beautiful skin range, what's your thoughts on them?

xx

2 comments :

  1. I have so many No7 products, I've seen this in boots, the entire range looks so good xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love their range, they are very good! Love what they have done with their new packaging too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx