Thursday 18 October 2012

Kate Moss Matt Lipstick Review


Hello!



The other day I popped into boots and I picked up one of these new Kate Moss matte lipsticks. I'm not usually one for lipstick, as I have such dry lips sometimes it puts me of.. But I was drawn too this one and thought lets give this one a go as I just love the colour. Its a orangey pinky red, its so pretty and can be worn easily with any outfit. The lipstick its self is such a nice formula it glides on with ease and doesn't dry my lips out, and has such a lovely scent to it. I've worn this every day since I bought it and I just love it! I wish I picked up some of the other colours too they all looked soo pretty. 

Have you tried any of these lipsticks, what do you think of them?

xx

2 comments :

  1. I picked up 113 & 101, one's a nudey colour and the other is a really nice soft pink. I feel like that too, I should of picked them all up but HEY Superdrug still are doing 3 for 2 so I might just go a little crazy and get 3 more haha. Great post!

    Would love it if you could check out my blog : www.gloss-aholic.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! may pop in tomorrow and pick the others up, really like the burgundy one they are all soo pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx