Thursday 20 September 2012

Staple Skin Care Products

Hello!




Over the years I have tried many different products on my face, from Garnier, Neutrogena , Simple, Niva and so on.. Always changing to different ones trying to find products that will help combat my oiliness! Recently I've been using products from the no7 beautiful skin range for oily skin types and i must say they are really rather good! I'd never really used no 7 before, I was always given those £5 off vouchers and not used them or thrown them away, but after hearing a lots of good things about No7 I decided to give them a go! I have the foaming cleanser and the purifying exfoliator and I really like both of these products. The foaming cleanser is so soft and gentle on my skin yet removes all the dirt, make up and imperfections that my skin has attracted during the day. The exfoliator is soo lovely too! It has tiny little grains in it to scrub away all the dead skin cells and its not harsh like many other scrubs I have used and the smell is not over powering either. I find it so gentle on the skin its so nice and softening! For a toner I use the Botanics rose water toning spritz which I absolutely love, It's so smooth, refreshing, tightens pores, and has even given my skin a bit of brightness! Can't say enough good things about it. Finally as I am prone to getting spots, I use the Lush Grease Lightning spot treatment in the mornings after I've cleansed and toned as a serum. It zaps away my spots and keep them under control! Using all these products along side each other I have found that my skin has been feeling a lot better, my spots are being reduced and my oiliness is under control. I love every single product and would recommend each and every one of them!

Have you tried any of these? what did you think of them?

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx