Monday 10 September 2012

Botanics Review

Hello All!

Recently I bought the Botanics eye make up remover and the toning spritz. I've been using them over the last few weeks and I really like both of them, especially the toner. I've been on the hunt for a toner that doesn't tighten your skin soo much that its sore straight after which the previous ones I had been using did especially   the Garnier Pore Purifying toner, it left my skin so red, I don't know if it was just my skin type but I didn't get on with it what so ever. However the Botanics toner spritz I'm really loving, its nice and gentle on the skin, and leaves your face feeling smoother and fresher, and i can say that my skin has been a lot better since using it. I decided to get the eye make up remover as i had heard a lot of mix comments about it, some people either really love it or hate it, but i can safely say i quite like it. It wipes away waterproof mascara with ease where as with others you have to rub vigorously at your eyes to just get it off. It feels really nice and soothing on my eyes and gets all your mascara off, all in all i really like!

Eyes make up remover £2.66
Toning Spritz £3.33

Have you tried either of these, what were your thoughts?

Hope your having a lovely day!

xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx