Tuesday 7 August 2012

Haul

Today I went shopping after work and before a meeting, and got a few little things. after dealing with a ridiculous amount of kids at work today, I needed a pick me up. I got a few essentials from Boots, like the soap and glory hand food- I love this hand cream! i hate feeling grease on my hands, and this hand cream is nice and smooth and clears my cry hands for hours and non greasy! does anyone else hate the feeling of grease on their hands? I also got a few mini travel size sanctuary products, the illuminating moisture lotion and the radiance exfoliator. I have quite dull skin at time, and I've heard a few good things about this brand so going to give it a go and see if its any good. may do a review on it. I got some new eyelash curlers- I don't always use them that's why I wouldn't really splash too much on them but I do have eye lashes that don't tend to stay put through out the day, they always drop! I then pondered over to the make up and decided to try the Rimmel stay matte foundation- I have such a oily t zone! I've tried soo many foundations but none have done the job, going to give this one a whorl and see if its any good. After my Boots raid, I Wondered over to Superdrug, and got a few things from the MUA range, I had previously uses the nail varnish from them, they were really nice, stayed on for quite a while with out chipping! I got the MUA clear mascara as I had read that its quite good for combing through and taming your eye brows, basically a dupe for the one from MAC. I also got the extreme curl mascara, in black brown, didn't realise until after I bought it, silly me! but I've tried it and it looks nice actually it has a really nice curved brush which picks up the lashes well, needs a more thorough look. I also got one of their lipsticks, in shade 7, which is a nicey pinky colour, the consistency seems really nice and smooth and it looks really nice on the lips too. Finally i picked up a few NYC nail polishes in park ave which is a nice topey colour, which I think will be nice for the autumn months ahead, and I also got fashion ave fuchsia which is a dark pink burgundy colour with a bit of a glittery effect, its looks really pretty on your nails. Bit of a long post for you but just getting started on here (: 

Links:
www.boots.com - Hand Food
Boots - sanctuary the illuminating moisture lotion 
Boots - Sanctuary Skin Radiance Exfoliator 
Boots - Rimmel stay matte
Mua items not on website. 
Superdrug- NYC park ave nail polish
Superdrug - NYC Fashion Ave Fuchsia nail polish

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx