Sunday 12 August 2012

Beach!



Hey Guys! As the weather has been quite nice over the past few days,I decided to pop down to Lowestoft beach with a few friends. I hadn't been to the beach in such a long time, think I last went in March last year lets say was a tad bit cold to be sunbathing or dipping your toes in the sea.. We haven't exactly had much of summer here its been quite rainy and miserable but I really enjoyed just having a chilled day along the coast in the sunshine, munching on fish and chips. Here are a few pictures of the lovely Lowestoft beach. Hope you've all been enjoying the nice weather? 





View along the sea front

Made a little sand castle 


xxx



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, I read every one and shall reply as soon as possible! xx